Sunday 13 February 2011

Blog Resurrection

So it turns out that the link in the previous post no longer works. I left Oxford University and now I am employed by the University of Birmingham - although they don't give me webspace so I have to buy my own.  Running a blog on my website though has turned out to be cumbersome, whereas these web based things are much more flexible and easy. And now I have a nice app from the Google Chrome Store to cumulate all my blogs into one window, well it's never been easier.

I probably have too many blogs, but I don't have one where I can simply write about anything, so that's what I think I'll resurrect this one for.  I'm an avid reader of many blogs via Google Reader, and hence I often feel the need to comment, but don't know whether I really have an appropriate blog on which to do that commenting, so here goes...

No comments: