Sunday 2 December 2007

Does David Cameron ever shut up?

I guess not, given he's leader of the opposition and has to try as best he can to get in power. However, constantly harping on and on about something that really doesn't appear to need harping on about don't really seem to me to be good strategy.

However I am biased. There's no way I ever want to see a Tory government in power ever again. There are Tories I sometimes like, and really wouldn't mind if they were in power. Michael Howard's not that bad, and I always liked Ken Clarke (probably because he wasn't anti-Europe, as most Tories appear to be), and Boris Johnson, for his comedy appeal.

But Cameron? I really hope we never have to have four or five plus years of him in power. On the other hand, I may well be in another country by then, which may make such a thing bearable. In the meantime, keep going Gordon...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have no political affiliation, but Cameron really is beyond annoying .. he is constantly bitching about the PM, he is a whiner, not a doer .. oh, I'd hate to see such a person in power.